Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 12 Secretarial Officer and Dealer Posts – Indian Bank Release the Notification for the Secretarial Officer and Dealer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply for the Post through offline on are before 31/03/2017.
Indian Bank Published the Advertisement for the 12 secretarial Officer and Dealer Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for the post given below process.
Name Of The Organization: Indian Bank
Total No Of The Post: 12
Name Of The Position: Secretarial Officer and Dealer
Age Limit: Indian Bank mentioned the age limit for the candidates as 21 to 30 years.
Education Qualification: Indian Bank mentioned the Qualification Details for the candidates complete the Graduation Engineering/Technology and Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics and telecommunication/Electronics and Communications/Electronics and Instrumentation.
Selection Process: Indian Bank will select the candidates based on the Personel Interview.
Application Fee: Indian Bank Declared the Application fee for the candidates as there is No Application fee.
How To Apply for the Indian Bank Recruitment:
All Interested and eligible candidates can Apply for the post through offline candidates visit our site and Download the Application Form and Attached the Required Documents send to given below Address.
Assistant Vice President,
HRD, Indian Bank,
480, 1st Floor,
Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam,
Last Date: 31/03/2017.
For More Details: Indian Bank Notification
Indian bank recruitment 2017-PO posts 324
Indian bank invites the application from post graduate diploma in banking and finance.
Indian bank release the notification in probationary officer post All the Eligible Candidates who had applied for the Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2016-17, they will be selected through performance in the competitive Test (Prelims/Mains) and Personal Interview.
Qualification:graduation degree from recognized university and institution.
lower age limit:20years as on 1st july 2016
upper age limit:28 years as on 1st july 32016
Indian bank po application process:
- Click below website Link.
- Register your ID to get Registration No and Password.
- Now log in your account with help Registration No and Password.
- Start to fill application form with all correct detail.
- Scan Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application Form Fee through online mode.
- Submit it and take a print out to future purpose.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 600 /- for all others.
- On-line registration including of Application by candidates 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training After 05.01.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After 11.01.2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 22.01.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 30.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main 16.02.2017
- Online Examination – Main 28.02.2017
How to apply:interested candidates need to apply online visit our website
Indian bank recruitment Syllabus:
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning Ability|