APSC recruitment 2017 combined competitive exam notification, Last date, syllabus, exam date, application form, selection procedure www.apsc.nic.in
APSC recruitment CCE prelims exam notification 2017
Assam public service commission (APSC) released notification for combined competitive exam(CCE). APPSC recruitment 2017 notification consist 205 posts in various departments.Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode. Candidates must check their eligibility, age limit, educational qualification and other conditions on official notification available in www.apsc.nic.in
APSC firstly, conduct combined competitive prelims exam for filtering candidates for mains exam.Assam public service commission (APSC) inviting applications from eligible candidates before 9th February 2017.
APSC recruitment 2017 vacancy details www.apsc.nic.in
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1.Assam civil servicess||95|
|2.Assam revenue and land servicess||60|
|3.Assam Police servicess||03|
|5.Superintendent of taxes||02|
|6.Assist.Reg. and cooperative societies||05|
|7.inspector of labours||07|
|8.Inspector of taxes||08|
|9.inspector of excise||12|
|10.Assist employment officer||10|
Assam PSC recruitment CCE prelims 2017 Eligibility criteria
Assam public service commission(APSC) given detailed notification for eligibility criteria of APSC recruitment 2017.
Candidates must passed graduation or eualent from recognised university or insititution.
Aspirants who are applying for APSC recruitment 2017 CCE prelims they must attain age limit requirements as on 1st January 2016.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- maximum age 43 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PHC candidates 5 years.
APSC CCE recruitment 2017 notification details
- Aspirants of APSC CCE prelims have to pay an application fee as follows.
- General candidates Rs.300/-
- Application fee for SC/ST Rs.150/-
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Personal interview.
Pay scale for Post no.1: 12,500-40,000/- with grade pay 5400/-
Pay scale for Post no.2 to 6: 12,000-40,000/- with grade pay 5400/-
Pay scale for Post no.7 to 10: 8000-35,000/- with grade pay 4,300/-
APSC CCE Application form and application procedure:
Candidates who are applying for the APSC recruitment 2017 CCE prelims exam, they have to download an application form. Application form of APSC CCE recruitment available in official website:www.apsc.nic.in
How to apply:
- Firstly, visit official website of APSC www.apsc.nic.in
- Download the official notification and application form of CCE recruitment 2017.
- Next, Read carefully and fill the all the details about you and make fee payment.
- Finally, send the application form with an attachment of requiring documents mentioned address in official notification.
Last date for submissiion of application: 9th February 2017
For more details about APSC recruitment 2017 CCE notification syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure visit: www.apsc.nic.in
- 1 APSC recruitment CCE prelims exam notification 2017