Find appsc panchayat secretary results, ap panchayat karyadrshi results, appsc group 3 results, written exam results, merit list, cutoff marks final selection list etc on psc.ap.gov.in.
Appsc Panchayat secretary results -2017~1055 Group-3 posts
Andhra pradesh public service commission(APPSC) has recently released panchayat secretary notification to filling up 1055 posts. These all panchayat secretary(Grade-4) posts fill under the Gruop-3 notification.Applicants apply online psc.ap.gov.in
Appsc Group-3 results 2017 Apply online psc.ap.gov.in
Applications are invited online to the post of panchayat secretary in ap panchayat raj subordinate services. Filling these all vacancies direct recruitment only. Aspirants can apply online only.
- Name of the post: Panchayat secretary
- Number of vacancies:1055
- Category: State government job
- Job location: Andhra pradesh
- Name of organisation: Appsc
Trending: appsc panchayat secretary results 2017.
- No person eligible for this recruitment less than 18 years and more than 42years as on 01/07/2016.
- Age limit execemtion available as per governament rules.
- SC/ST/BC’s has 5 years age relaxuation applicable.
appsc panchayat secretary Education qualification:
Must have passed degree from any university in India established under the central act, the state acts an institution recognised by the university grant commission.
- Applicants must pay Rs 250/- rupees for application process fee and Rs 80/- rupees for examination fee.
- SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-service men are exempted from examination fee 80/- rupees only.
- Mode of payment fee online debits card/credit card.
Selection Process of panchayat secretary:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- The selection process of panchayat secretary posts in two stages written the exam. Firstly, Appsc conducts the screening test to all applicants and select the candidates for main 1:50 ratio.
Appsc panchayat secretary Application process & syllabus
Andhra pradesh public service commission invites applications from aspirants through online only. And released syllabus of group-3 notification.
appsc panchayat secretary Results Application process:
- Firstly, visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates read the notification carefully.
- And, fill the basic information about you carefully.
- Next payment of application fees through online.
- Upload your recent Photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the application and take print out future use.
AP panchayat secretary Syllabus:
- Screening test consist only single paper 150 marks for general studies
- Mains Exam consist two papers
- paper-1: General studies
- Paper-2: Rural development and problems in rural areas with special reference to Andhra pradesh.
For more details about appsc panchayat secretary Results 2017, application process, syllabus, exam pattern and selection process visit official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
ap panchayat secretary Results 2017
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Exam Pattern and Model papers, Study Materials
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Results Examination Pattern:
Appsc panchayat secretary recruitment salary Monthly 7520-22,430/-INR Application fee 100 for SC, ST, BC
General candidates need to pay 180 to rupees 100 rupees for application processing fee and 80 rupees for examination center
appsc panchayat secretary Eligibility
education qualification degree or any equivalent qualification from recognized university
Age: 18-36 as on July 1st For SC, ST BC candidate age relaxation may applicable
appsc panchayat secretary Results hall ticket downloads
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket is available for download at www.psc.ap. gov.in : The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued and uploaded the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card or hall ticket for the recruitment examination.
psc.ap.gov.in appsc Panchayat Secretary results or Panchayati karyadarshi exam results. the candidates need to download hall ticket on the official website of apspsc or appsc the candidates need to enter their application id to download the hall ticket. in the case of forgot your application id you need to get follow the instruction on www.airtet.in manually your application id by submitting your name and date of birth the apspsc page website.apspsc.gov.in.
Panchayat secretary hall tickets may be available today as per the information from newspSakshi eenadu.
appsc panchayat secretary exam date online application last date
starting application date 04/1/exam date 23/02/2017 online application last date 21/01/2014 payment last date 20/01/
How to apply for appsc panchayat secretary online application
- The first step need to enter your details get challan and make payment through ESEVA or online SBI bank transfer the
- next day you need to enter your journal id and other details like date birth and your name
- you need to to scan the photo and signature during application process at last click submit your details filled in in blanks you need download your application save the copy in email and pen drive and your local PC also check appsc panchayat secretary Results.
- if you forgot or missed the application id or journal id you may also able to download your hall ticket on appsc website
- simply enter your date birth and name to get journal number after you got journal number you need to get application number after that you able download your hall ticket or check marks appsc panchayat secretary online application.
ap panchayat secretary Results & syllabus
AP Panchayat Raj secretary Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus . appsc panchayat secretary Results & syllabus and exam patterns are available online on the official website. You can download the exam syllabus and exam patterns online through the official website.
appsc panchayat secretary Results & syllabus
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
- 1. Events of National and International importance.
- 2. Current affairs – International, National, and Regional.
- 3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and
- Information Technology.
- 4. History of Modern India with special emphasis up
- on Indian National Movement.
- 5. Economic Development in India since Independence
- 6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- 7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VI
- II & IX standard)
appsc panchayat secretary results Paper-2:-
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh. (Questions in Paper II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
- 1) Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behaviour, village development.
- 2) Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
- 3) Indian System of Democracy – appsc panchayat secretary Results Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Cooperative
- Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their r
- ole and their effectiveness.
- 4) Rural Economy and Development – Scientific
- developments relevant to rural areas –labour
- saving devices.
- 5) Basic aspects related to Accounting.
appsc panchayat secretary Results General studies
- History [Indian freedom fight, modern history of india,]
- no geography, and science subjects
- disaster management
- mental ability
appsc panchayat secretary results Paper II
- Rural Development Programmes/schemes 25 marks
- panchayat raj exam model papers
- due to syllabus and competition change none of previous exam papers helps
- Note this is the first time recruitment in andhra pradesh for panchayat secretary jobs in ap
appsc panchayat secretary Results selection list district wise
RangaReddy Warangal karimnagar Nalgonda Mahaboob Nagar Nellore and other district wise update soon.
- Guntur Panchayat Secretary Merit List
- ap psc panchayat secretary results Krishna
- Hyderabad Panchayat Secretary Merit List
- Rangareddy Panchayati Secretaries Merit List 2017
- Prakasam ap psc panchayat secretary results
- Nellore Panchayat Secretary Merit List
- Mahabubnagar Panchayati Raj Merit List
- ap psc panchayat secretary results Chittoor
- ap psc panchayat secretary results in Kadapa
- Nalgonda ap psc panchayat secretary results
appsc panchayat secretary Results in 2017 Release date
appsc panchayat secretary exam held on 23rd April 2017, results yet to announced on psc ap official website. meanwhile, check appsc panchayat secretary answer key on employment news portal
- 1 Appsc Panchayat secretary results -2017~1055 Group-3 posts
- 2 Appsc Group-3 results 2017 Apply online psc.ap.gov.in
- 3 ap panchayat secretary Results 2017
- 4 ap panchayat secretary Results & syllabus
- 5 appsc panchayat secretary Results & syllabus
- 6 appsc panchayat secretary results Paper-2:-
- 7 appsc panchayat secretary Results in 2017 Release date